We are proud to offer four authentic Alaska Log Cabin units
Caribou Crossing Cabins Lodge
The Chinook Cabin
The Moose Cabin
The Grizzly Cabin
Each log cabin can accommodate four to six adults. Our cabins offer a quiet and private country setting! Just ‘down the road’ from fish processors and shippers. Usually beginning in late summer and through fall, we are located on a natural route where the local Kenai River Caribou herd passes by our property Moose cows and their calves are an ‘everyday’ sight.
- Private bathrooms with shower
- Kitchens featuring electric stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, countertop and roaster oven
- Barbecue grills on covered porch deck
- Coin operated laundry
- Daily maid service
- Fish cleaning tables for processing you fresh catch!
- Fire pit for evening socializing and fish stories
- Great memories and plenty of new friends!
Our cabins are smoke-free and pets are not allowed. Designated smoking areas are available.